Tuesday, January 24, 2017

#24 Frith

Friendships are fascinating things.  It's an area I have honestly struggled in and for all the searching in the world, I can't work out why.  Maybe I ask too much, maybe I talk too much, maybe it's just a refining process.

Right at the moment I'm blessed to have been given Frith.  Frith is from Beechworth and she has looked after Ebony twice now.  This time Ebony had a sleepover with her and her daughter Halle while I did my first shift at Beechworth.

We talk...and we talk.  For some reason I feel blessed to have found this beautiful soul.  We may not have the same spiritual beliefs but we have the same hearts.

Frith I am so grateful for the opportunity of getting to know you and for the journey that lay ahead for this ...and every friendship we are blessed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment